Friday, June 02, 2006

Starting Monday . . .

My "summer school" will be an internship with the U.S. Attorney's Office. Should be a fascinating experience. I'm very interested in a government position after law school. This should serve as a preview.

It was nice to have a couple of weeks between semesters to catch up on some family things, to visit some house churches, and to pay more attention to Apex stuff. The real challenge starts Monday: balancing school and Apex, yet still maintaining our new-found family momentum. Buckle up -- here we go.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tera said...

i'm really happy to see what God is doing in your marriage--i've been praying for years now! in honor of your effort to not be so perfect i am letting my house be what i call "dirty" (and my friends would laugh at me) for a few extra days this week!

1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home