Saturday, May 13, 2006

I guess it caught up with me

You can only run so hard so far . . . yesterday I got sick. Peaked at a 101.7 fever. I was in slow motion most of the day, and went to bed a little before 9PM. Doing better today, though still not 100%. I guess it hit at the right time since I've been running like crazy for the past several weeks, and we are going to Montana next week.

This next week is an important one. Should be relaxing. Should also be important to Rebekah and me.

Tori & Lucas get grandma (& many of you!) for a week. I have the feeling they are going to have a blast.

Next Saturday night we get to see Brent & Tari Colbry. It's been a couple of years. One thing I know for sure: we will eat well when we are with them. Should be good to compare notes on life after a few years of being in distant lands from one another.

Off to pack and prepare for next week's adventure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home