Wednesday, September 24, 2003

On the Verge of a Breakthrough?
The other day I wondered to myself and my friends: "Has any house church network in North America yet grown to 50 churches in one city?" If not, why?

I e-mailed that question to three men who know more about what is happening with house churches around the nation then I. One has replied that he does not know of any, and he is asking the same question. He hinted that we may need to focus on multiplying networks of house churches, because healthy house church networks seem to be under 20 house churches (both here and abroad).

As he and others unpack this, I am feeling for the first time in a long time that I/we may be on the verge of discovering what God has for us next in this journey of God & His church. More to come . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home