Tuesday, June 03, 2003

Sports Rantings
For you non-sports fans, just skip today's entry and let me vent for a minute.

The Pistons firing Rick Carlisle? Stupidest thing I've ever heard. I know Larry Brown is one of the greats, but come on. If the Pacers had a brain in their head they'd fire Isiah tomorrow and beg Carlisle for forgiveness for ever letting him get away. Larry Legend, come on! Buy a team and hire Carlisle. This is your chance!

This weekend the Yankees visit Wrigley Field for the first time in my lifetime (I think the last time the Yankees played the Cubs, Babe Ruth might have been in the lineup). Roger Clemmens is going for #300 in our building. No way. Send him home. Let Mike Piazza have at him after the game. Go Cubs. (It is June, and the Cubs are in first place! That doesn't happen every decade, so I'm a little weird!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home