Wednesday, July 18, 2007

And down the stretch I come

One week from this moment I will be done with the Indiana Bar Exam. For better or for worse. This whole crazy chapter of my life will at last be complete (that's assuming I pass, of course).

I need time to absorb not only what has happend in the past few months, but also what has happened in the past few years. I am lost in bar-preparation world, and I can only gaze out into the surreal life changes all around me. The bubble pops in one week and I have no idea how that will feel.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ramon Avendano said...

A big thanks to your wife for giving us a heads up that today is the day. We are praying for you.

We love you Hubbard Family.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Phil said...

Greg, I figure by the time you read this you'll have passed the bar. Congrats. Very big day. A whole lot a work went into it, I know.
-phil.

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home