Sunday, May 27, 2007

I did it again

Yet again in the this quest to practice law, I have underestimated what it will take. This time I have underestimated what is involved in preparing to pass the bar exam. After two weeks of preparations, I am beginning to understand why I have heard things like "preparing for the bar is a full-time job over the summer" and "you should spend 6 days a week, 10 hours a day, for 10 weeks, studying for the bar." While my life will not allow me to take either of those statements literally, I do have to find much more time each week than I thought I would to commit to this process.

Somehow we also have to move this summer, and I have to finish up all the transitionary details with Apex. Should be fun.

All I know is that when this season is over at the end of July, I'm going on vacation the first two weeks of August. After that I'll face realities (small details like finding income for the future, etc.)

Enough complaining. Back to the pursuit . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home