Sunday, July 03, 2005

Politics and Christianity

I'm not all that into politics. I try to avoid debates about it. If I stand for anything it is this: neither political party is more "Christian" than the other. Both stand for some things that are very Christian. Both endorse some things that Christians should stay far away from.

Billy Graham revealed in a major interview this week that he, in fact, is a democrat. (See http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8326362/ if you don't believe me!).

Whenever we are faced with a choice between two polar opposites, it is usually the question that is flawed, not one of the answers. That is my statement about politics.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I have a renewed respect for Billy!

6:12 PM  
Blogger Tera said...

It just goes to show you that even a saint can still be wrong :-P

10:31 PM  
Blogger Tera said...

poor greg, can't even write a short blog mentioning the word politics without getting comments of people taking political "sides"!
nice try though!

5:21 PM  
Blogger darren said...

And I thought he was green all these years.

10:41 PM  
Blogger The Hubbard Family said...

I know it, when I found out he wasn't Green Party all the way, my respect for him was right out the window. How hypocritical of him!

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home