Thursday, May 19, 2005

People

Without any school this week, I've spent more time than usual with people. Kirk Rowland is visiting from PA, and Phil Webster is visiting from NC. Amazing how quickly friendships can be re-kindled with people you haven't seen for years.

Also got to hang out with the Petersons, the Hastings, Ramon, and Gene already this week. Also met Peter and his family from Seattle, who are getting ready to embark on the simple church journey. Unusually nice to interact with so many.

Yet this morning, being the introvert that I am, I felt emotionally spent. The need for solitude has caught up with me. I hope I recover quickly, because I really want to take advantage of this season of being available for people, before the calendar snatches it away once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home