Friday, February 22, 2008

Book?

It's difficult to put time & energy into writing something big when you aren't certain that anyone will ever read it. Yet I've had a growing conviction over the past six months or so that I should write (a book?) about the simple church journey I've been on over the past decade or so.

If it is published and read, great. If not, it will be therapeutic and clarifying for me. I have a file folder full of notes. I am on the verge of committing my weekends to writing the sucker. We'll see.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ramon Avendano said...

Damn...you are much braver than I am. I'm unwilling to do such a feat.

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello my name is Tim Fountain. You have no idea who i am but I will read it. We have a mutual friend in Jeremiah Smith. He introduced me to this whole idea several years ago. I was a (paid) youth minister for awhile now I own a construction company. Anyways I would love to read some more of your thoughts.

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home