Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Can't Read

People often ask me if I've read anything good lately. I used to be armed and dangerous when somebody asked that question!

But since I've been required to read thousands of pages of court cases every semester for the past two and a half years, I've found my desire to read other stuff has dwinded. This is coming from the same guy who used to average about a book a week related to church, theology, spirituality, and just life in general. I still do some Bible reading, and occassionally I skim through a book that trusted friends tell me I really should read.

But even during this four-week school break, I haven't found that reading is what renews me right now. I need other forms of renewal during this season of life.

So if you have read anything particularly life-changing and inspirational, please be sure to tell me about it . . . in the fall of 2007.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tera said...

two words


Harry Potter

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home