Tuesday, December 21, 2004

It is Finished . . . for now

Exams are in the bag for the fall. I wrote essays for a total of nine hours and twenty five mintues over the course of 3 exams. My right wrist is in excellent athletic condition right now (no jokes about that, please). I filled eight blue books.

Now I have 34 out of 89 credit hours behind me. And, for all that effort (and expense), I know just enough about -- Contracts, Property, Torts, Constitutional Law, Environmental Law, Civil Procedure, and Legal Research & Writing -- to be dangerous.

Next semester's courses include Criminal Law. This is the class that everyone assumes that all of the law is about: stuff like murder, rape, & kidnapping! It's the stuff you see on Court TV, though it's really a very small part of law & what lawyers in general do. It's also a very small part of what law school is about.

Anyhow, I'm going to go now put my brain (not to mention my wrist) on ice.


2 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

Congrats!!! and Mary Christmas Hubbards!!

12:07 PM  
Blogger MrH said...

Rock on you're almost half-way there! Good job, keep on studying hard. We are all proud of you.

3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home