Saturday, May 29, 2004

Lucas Update

This day started bad -- we had to make a decision about whether to allow the hospital to give him some blood to boost his count. After a million phone calls seeking advice, we told them to go for it.

The afternoon got better. They took away his breathing mechanisms, and he did great. Rebekah and I both got to hold him for awhile.


Post a Comment

<< Home