Thursday, December 04, 2003

Top 10 Things I Would Do If I Had More Energy
I used to complain that I don't have enough time to do everything I would like to do. I now realize that is not true. I actually do have time to do everything I want to do. I just don't have the energy. After pushing myself hard for a while, I get to a place where I have time to do more, but my level of physical and emotional energy will only allow me to do certain things for a while. So, if I had unlimited energy, here some things I would do (maybe even right now):

10. Learn how to put photos on my blog (then I'd be cool).
9. Get a haircut
8. Fix the keyboard tray under my desk (it's on the floor)
7. Call my brother back in Indy
6. Buy flowers for my pregnant wife
5. Blog about deep spiritual things
4. Clean up the piles of junk that have accumulated in this office workroom; or figure out who should have to do that
and "lovingly" ask them to do it; or figure out why the hell I care about stuff like that when most people don't.
3. Go through the "low priority" pile that has been on the corner of my desk for weeks
2. Go through the "low priority" e-mails that have been in my inbox for weeks
1. Do something about the fact that my car's brake lights fill with water every time it rains, thus shorting out my turn
signal bulbs. (luckily, it only rains twice a year here)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home