Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Mornings
I'm not a morning person by nature. I'd rather stay up late than get up early. This morning I got up at 4:30 AM to take Mike (Becka's brother) to the airport. I went to the UNLV Starbucks as it was opening and did some studying (they hadn't even turned the music on yet). Then I went to the law school and did some more studying. Then I answered e-mail and did some other work. Now it's not even 8:30 AM, I've gotten tons done already, and I've been surrounded by near silence and peace for three straight hours. Weird. I think I could really like being a morning person. Maybe I could get up really early one day a week just to experience what I have experienced this morning on a regular basis. Maybe I would have more peace in my life that way. Maybe I'd be closer to God. Maybe I'd get more done. Maybe . . .

Well . . . maybe not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home