Sunday, March 09, 2008

Vegas or Bust

I can't express how much I'm looking forward to our trip to Vegas in early April. I'm looking forward to:

  • seeing everyone -- some of our best friends in the world, who we spent time with each week for years, and then suddenly we haven't seen them in over eight months;
  • warm weather! this midwest winter has lingered on and on with minor snowfalls almost every third or fourth day for almost four months;
  • re-visiting all the places we spent so much time at in Vegas. I feel I need this in order to continue figuring out this major life transition we made. It just seems like it will be therapeutic to be back in the places where so many meaningful days were spent. I need to be there to get some perspective on what all has happened in our lives in the past year.
  • just getting away from the weekly routine -- the usual reason why a vacation is always nice.

I think I need this trip more than I've needed one in awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home