Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Just noticing . . .

Tis a season when lots of people seem preoccupied right now. Either very busy (work, etc.). Or sick. Or dealing with life's demands. Or (perhaps, in some cases) depressed (?) (tis the season: February). I sense that tis such a season because lots of people seem scarce these days.

Not sure that it's bad, though I know it's not really good. Not sure that anything can be done about it. Not sure that it's something one ought to blog about, even.

I've been a in a bit of a fog myself lately, so maybe this entry is just the pot calling the kettle black. I'm turning in a huge paper today (been working on it in one form or another since September), and I finish up a few more law review assignments later this week. All of that has taken up all of my available time and more than all of my available energy.

And so it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home