Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Sports Update

Lest we get caught up in the media hype over a football season that ended over a week ago, I'm here to provide the following reminder:

Pitchers and catchers began arriving at Spring Training in FL & AZ today. The boys of summer are coming.

And once again baseball, the only major sport that both my great-grandfather's generation and my generation (and everyone in between) grew up with, will soon be played again.

It's lonely at times being an advocate for baseball. Some find it a boring game. But I still believe she is the greatest game ever played. I'd be glad to spend an hour or so telling you why I believe it is so (though there are no promises that you won't find that experience boring as well)!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ramon Avendano said...

I join you in your salute.

Yeah, baseball!

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home