Thursday, June 10, 2004

Conversations This Past Week

I'm having a lot of conversations with a lot of you about what it means to only do larger gatherings once a month. I'm excited that many of you are diving head first into this journey and trying to figure out what it means and how to venture on with it.

I have to admit that I'm a bit perplexed that some of you have not heard or believed that this is where we've been heading for the past several years -- we really have been preparing for and talking about this stuff for several years.

I'm sorry that we haven't been better communicators. I think we started heading toward this, then kind of stopped, which may have been confusing at times.

I'm hoping that this will be the last time we have to resort to "us/you" language. Now that this major transition is the rear view mirror, we can all move together as a family. There shouldn't have to be "announcements" about stuff "we" decided and need to tell "you" about any more. At least I hope not.

We have much adventure in front of us. I can't wait to see what God does with us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home