Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Turning the Page to a New Chapter of Life

I will be starting my new position with DeFur Voran on Monday.

I'm very excited to get started on this new venture which really marks a new season in my life. Of course, I feel the anxiety that always comes with starting something new and unknown.

This week we've traded in our Malibu for a Honda Pilot, I had an eye exam for the first time in several years, we've bought and moved in a few items we still need for the house, etc. It's that last minute push to get things done that don't fit into the weekly routine of normal busyness. I feel really busy for the first time since the bar exam.

Every once in a while I stop and think about how much our lives have changed in the past three months. It's really quite amazing and hard to get a grasp of.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ramon Avendano said...

How is your first day coming?

10:51 AM  
Blogger The Hubbard Family said...

it has been: interesting (2 things I saw on the local news before I started are now among our current cases) yet tedious (lots of mundane work). All-in-all, I'm very fortunate though to have landed this gig. It'll take a while to know what it really will be like.

7:52 PM  
Blogger Ramon Avendano said...

I'm happy for you and your family. Good job!

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home