Monday, October 01, 2007



  • Passing the Bar Exam: 4 years of professional school, one bar exam prep course, and a summer of studying eight hours a day.
  • Getting An Associate Attorney Position with a firm you fit in with: hundreds of resumes, dozens of interviews, months of waiting.
  • Celebrating by teaching your kids about the greatest game ever played, while rooting on the National League Central Division Champion Chicago Cubs: PRICELESS.
On Saturday, Joe Boyd and I watched the Cub/Reds in Cincinnati. I also hung out with him at the Vineyard Community Church there and got a glimpse of his new life.
On Sunday, Rebekah, the kids, and I watched the regular season finale Cubs/Reds game.
This was our celebratory weekend. Now I'm beginning my preps for my upcoming new routine. Should be very interesting.


2 Comments:

Blogger Tera said...

The third point states priceless but the first two points are missing a monetary value. Care to elaborate?
And the second part of the question would be - how much of a monetary value will you assign to the Cubs losing to the Dbacks?

Andrew

2:24 PM  
Blogger The Hubbard Family said...

No monetary value, but lots of "sweat equity," as they say. Spending money would have been cheaper (as in less costly to me), if you know what I mean.

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home