Monday, October 01, 2007



  • Passing the Bar Exam: 4 years of professional school, one bar exam prep course, and a summer of studying eight hours a day.
  • Getting An Associate Attorney Position with a firm you fit in with: hundreds of resumes, dozens of interviews, months of waiting.
  • Celebrating by teaching your kids about the greatest game ever played, while rooting on the National League Central Division Champion Chicago Cubs: PRICELESS.
On Saturday, Joe Boyd and I watched the Cub/Reds in Cincinnati. I also hung out with him at the Vineyard Community Church there and got a glimpse of his new life.
On Sunday, Rebekah, the kids, and I watched the regular season finale Cubs/Reds game.
This was our celebratory weekend. Now I'm beginning my preps for my upcoming new routine. Should be very interesting.


2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

The third point states priceless but the first two points are missing a monetary value. Care to elaborate?
And the second part of the question would be - how much of a monetary value will you assign to the Cubs losing to the Dbacks?

Andrew

2:24 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

No monetary value, but lots of "sweat equity," as they say. Spending money would have been cheaper (as in less costly to me), if you know what I mean.

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home