Tuesday, March 23, 2004

More Complaining
I hate to be a whiner, but I guess that's one of the reasons to have a blog. So, if you don't want to hear it (which is understandable), you may want to skip this entry.

I've hit the wall. This semester is weighing heavy on me now. This is week nine (spring break hits on week eleven, so there is hope). Along with trying to work full-time, go to school part-time, be a parent and husband, we moved earlier this month and we have been through some ups and downs with the pregnancy. I made arrangements for a visiting group from Missouri to be here last week. As an Apex elder, I have been part of some difficult discernments and discussions over the past few months as well. I'm beat. I want to go sit on a beach, watch the waves, and sip margaritas for awhile. Alas, this is not the season for that, but I'm sure you catch my drift.

In many ways, the worst of my schedule is behind me for awhile, yet sometimes I do great during the storms of busyness, but then I melt down after things have subsided. That might be where I am today.

Thanks for indulging my pity party. It is concluded (for now).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home